people who’ve never experienced financial woes: ummmm why dont you just work 100 hours a week, sell everything you own, including your organs lol?
"McDonald’s is always hiring! :)"
"Ask for more hours!"
"Get a better job. You’re just being lazy! "
"Just go out and apply! There’s plenty of jobs out there!"
You are my pounding heart,
weak knees, shaking hands.
You are me losing my mind.
I can’t spend another night
replaying that smirk, that wink,
that skipped heartbeat in my mind.
This is me leaving you
in my unhappy, body-dysmorphic,
1. Lay on the floor of your shower until you can breathe again. Water will always love to love your skin.
2. Start writing with the intention of filling up one page. Write until your pen stops working.
3. Reread a book that once made you cry. Learn something new on every page. Notice how different chapter make you sad. Notice how the book didn’t change and grow; you did.
4. Sleep with your windows open. You can hear both the rain and boys drunkenly singing Frank Sinatra on their deck. Both are equally good.
5. Don’t forget that honey will always taste sweet, but the best way to eat it is off your fingers, laughing.
6. Remember that, sometimes, getting out of bed is enough.